Friday, February 29, 2008

DAY-2 FINALS

We're back and tonight is set up to be another fast night for everyone involved. The Tigers have finalists in all the individual events, with lots of close contests throughout the night. 

But here are some parent's opinions straight from DeNunzio Pool 

"I think they're doing incredibly well, and its got one of the better teams that we've had in years. Its a great pleasure to watch, and wonderful as a parent"  Rick Trautner from Greenbrae, California. 



"I'm having a great time, this is a great team, and I couldn't be happier," said Mr. Kochman. "It's the most charged atmosphere at a meet in Princeton this year. My daughter swam here as a nine year old so we know the pool well."

Michael Kochman - Long Island, NY

I'm ready for a good night, are you? 

-BL



No comments: